Full Circle Women's Care started with a simple premise: Provide evidence-based care within a structure that balances patient autonomy with safety. We listen to your symptoms, discuss your diagnosis, and formulate the plan of care with you, so that you are a participant in your health care experience. Whether it's abnormal bleeding, menopausal symptoms, or your birth plan, we want you to be aware of all your options.
Obstetrics - Well woman/annual examinations
- Prenatal care - Minimally invasive and major surgery
- Non-invasive antenatal testing - Contraceptive care including sterilization
- Trial of labor after Cesarean/VBAC - GYN problems: abnormal bleeding, pelvic
- Basic infertility pain, infection, abnormal Pap
- Repeat Cesarean - Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
- Menopausal symptoms
We support unmedicated and medicated birth. We welcome and encourage the use of doulas, and provide resources for childbirth education, lactation support, and alternative methods of relief of discomforts of pregnancy.